I have collected some references to recent studies/reports/documents on resilience on this page. I have listed only the most recent additions to the literature; there are many fine documents issued prior to 2012
- Nat’l Academy of Sciences : Resilience Study, 2012. Some other NAS Resilience resources.
- UN-EHS.”Addressing Loss and Damage in the Context of Social Vulnerability and Resilience.” Link is here: UN resilience doc-Dec2012 Brief No. 7; Nov. 2012.
- Homeland Security Institute – report on workshop in 2010, issued in Sept. 2012. Available as a free paperback book from HSI at this location.
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Lab. I have tried but received no information from JHU about the availability of this report. It is not copyrighted, but do respect their intellectual property. You can download the JHU- Beyond the Storms-2012
- CARRI-CRS Phase 1 Report –General Release. See also their research papers.
Reviews and Articles
- Review by Claire B. Rubin of NAS Report, Disaster Resilience; A National Imperative, in Environment, March/April 2013.