I have collected some references to recent studies/reports/documents on resilience on this page. I have listed only some of the many reports issued on this topic:
- From the GSDRC organization in the U.K. see: Disaster Resilience, topic guide (2014); 41 pp.
- RAND ( 2011). Building Community Resilience to Disasters: A Way Forward to Enhance National Health Security. Summary and Full Text (100+ pages) available.
- Nat’l Academy of Sciences : Resilience Study, 2012. Some other NAS Resilience resources.
- UN-EHS.”Addressing Loss and Damage in the Context of Social Vulnerability and Resilience.” Link is here: UN resilience doc-Dec2012 Brief No. 7; Nov. 2012.
- Homeland Security Institute – report on workshop in 2010, issued in Sept. 2012. Available as a free paperback book from HSI at this location.
- Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Lab. I have tried but received no information from JHU about the availability of this report. It is not copyrighted, but do respect their intellectual property. You can download the JHU- Beyond the Storms-2012
- CARRI-CRS Phase 1 Report –General Release. See also their research papers.
Reviews and Articles
- Review by Claire B. Rubin of NAS Report, Disaster Resilience; A National Imperative, in Environment, March/April 2013.