(1) A Review of the year in photos — some of the results are good, some are bad. See these pictures provided by the Christian Science Monitor, Jan. 4, 2012.
(2) Some scientific results re bacteria that ate the oil: Spill Study Explains How Bacteria Cleansed Gulf; Wall St. Journal, Jan. 9, 2012.
(3) From the LicartaRisk co. a report on what BP did wrong re risk management. Jan. 10, 2012
(4) In a NY Times opinion piece, writer Joe Nocera has some kind words for BP and thinks it has been a “responsible party.”
- BP Going After Halliburton For Gulf Spill Costs (forbes.com)
Please patronize our sponsor: the Disaster Bookstore