Oct. 5th: The path of the hurricane is highly unusual. See this article from the Washington Post: Thrown for a Loop; Matthew’s Forecast Track Could rank Among Weirdos in Hurricane History.
Oct.6th: Here are a few articles of special interest about the pending hurricane making landfall in the U.S.:
- Largest Evacuation Since Hurricane Sandy.
- H. Matthew is a $15B Threat Headed to FL
- Category 4 Hurricane: What it Can Bring
- Hurricane Mathew is so Scary Even Waffle House is Evacuating.
- Hurricane Matthew s losses could reach $15 billion