A few days ago I did a posting that listed some of the things that did not go well regarding Superstorm Sandy. Here are some more positive aspects on a wide array of topics:
- Before and after pictures – immediately after the storm and recent photos.
- The White House’s version of what went right and what federal outlay was.
- Scientists Helped NYC Plan for and Respond to Sandy.
- Update on the Rebuilding By Design competition
- Dealing with trauma post disaster.
- Insurance and Reinsurance – Munich RE
- Lessons to be Learned and Applied; Oct.29
- Recap by ProPublica; Nov. 1