From a article in USAToday, using data from the insurance co. Swiss Re; fortunately, only one of these is in the U.S. No others are in North America.
World’s most vulnerable cities, with population:
- Tokyo-Yokohama, Japan (57.1 million)
- Manila, Philippines (34.6 million)
- Pearl-River Delta, China (34.5 million)
- Osaka-Kobe, Japan (32.1 million)
- Jakarta, Indonesia (27.7 million)
- Nagoya, Japan (22.9 million)
- Kolkata, India (17.9 million)
- Shanghai, China (16.7 million)
- Los Angeles (16.4 million)
- Tehran, Iran (15.6 million)
There also is a 36 page report that provides more details, available at this site. There are smaller reports for various continents available also.